Spring has Sprung!

We set the clocks forward an hour over this past weekend reminding us that spring is just around the corner, a time when we all begin to think about taking off a layer or 2 of clothing when we go out. I thought I’d post a couple of images about body’s and “you are what you eat”. We are what we eat…right down to a cellular level! It’s not just the food though that impacts us on a cellular level, our mental outlook, attitude and feelings  do too.  How we think and feel about our selves and our lives becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I work hard, like most women, to feel good about my body. I focus on what I’m putting into it, but use the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time I eat healthy, natural and organic. The other 20% of the time I don’t worry too much, but I don’t go crazy with what I’m eating either.  I focus on how good regular exercise makes me feel. It releases stress, improves my circulation, makes it easier to move and gives me stamina to do the things I have to and want to. The hardest part can be when focusing on my life in general, my goals, my accomplishments, my relationships with others. Eating a whole foods, natural and organic diet actually helps with that too! When I’m feeding my body great quality, nutrient dense foods my mental outlook remains more positive and it’s easier to turn any negative thoughts around.

You really are what you eat…but you are not your body! I’d love to discuss it further with you. 🙂

. 🙂10 steps to body image cell renewal, you are what you eat

Advertisements

One thought on “Spring has Sprung!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s